microPublication Platform Demo
May 27, 2020 10AM-11AM PST
microPublication.org publishes short, fast, peer-reviewed, high-quality research. Our journal model offered new software development and workflow challenges in the current publishing landscape. During this event we will demonstrate the integration of Coko’s PubSweet functions with unique features the microPublication platform required to streamline our publishing workflow. microPublication team members will guide you through our submission and editorial portal. Developers Yannis Barlas from Coko and Nick Stiffler from microPublication will be there to answer any questions.
Participating on the stage are
- Yannis Barlas – Coko Developer
- Nick Stiffler – microPublication Developer
- Todd Harris – microPublicaton Chief Technology Officer
- Daniela Raciti – microPublication Managing Editor
- Karen Yook – microPublication Managing Editor
Special Entertainment by Tanya Lee
More meeting instructions: You will be muted when you join the event. We also ask that you turn your camera off. Please use the chat function to ask questions or add comments.