microPublication – what is it?
- Snippets of high quality research data
- Comply with the Minimum Information Standards for scientific data reporting
- Peer reviewed, upholding high scientific standards
- Directly incorporated into Model Organism Databases
- DOI assigned upon acceptance, your work can be cited
- microPublications can be included in your CV*
*To avoid confusion with other publications, we recommend that your microPublication articles are included in a separate section with the heading microPublications.
Get your findings out to the scientific community
microPublication Biology is currently accepting submissions under the topics Expression pattern, Phenotypic data, Genotypic data, Sequence data, Methods, and Software. Other data types will be incorporated in the near future.
Use the forms below to submit ‘gene expression’ data.
Publish your gene expression experiments -gene product localization determined via reporter gene fusions, immunohistochemistry, RT-PCR, in situ hybridization. Click here to submit
microPublication articles are supposed to be atomized data, from one experiment. However we know that a larger story can be lurking somewhere. Integrations articles allow you to put these data together to expand the narrative into a more cohesive report. These should still be short (1-3 pages) but can include a final experiment that ties everything together. Click here to submit.