Submit through our online submission portal! Registration required.
Get your findings out to the scientific community
microPublication Biology is currently accepting submissions from the following communities in collaboration with their respective knowledgebase:
- Caenorhabditis in collaboration with WormBase
- Drosophila in collaboration with FlyBase
- Xenopus in collaboration with Xenbase
- Arabidopsis in collaboration with TAIR
If we don’t currently take submissions from your community, do not despair. microPublication Biology is only able to publish research from communities with a committed interest in our journal and a knowledgebase/database that is willing to collaborate with our journal editors. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
microPublication articles are supposed to be atomized data, from one experiment. However we know that a larger story can be lurking somewhere. Integrations articles allow you to put these data together to expand the narrative into a more cohesive report. These should still be short (1-3 pages) but can include a final experiment that ties everything together. Click here to submit.
Example of Integrations microPublications:
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). LRP-2 control the localization of C. elegans SYS-1/beta-catenin. microPublication Biology.
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). LRP-2 likely acts downstream of EGL-20/Wnt. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000153
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). Low density lipoprotein receptors LRP-1 and LRP-2 in C. elegans. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000154
- Minor, PJ; Sternberg, PW (2019). The role of lrp-2 in C. elegans vulval cell lineage polarity. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000155