Submit through our online submission portal*! Registration required.
Get your findings out to the scientific community
microPublication Biology is currently accepting submissions from the following communities in collaboration with their respective knowledgebase:
- Caenorhabditis in collaboration with WormBase
- Drosophila in collaboration with FlyBase
- Xenopus in collaboration with Xenbase
- Arabidopsis in collaboration with TAIR
- S. cerevisiae in collaboration with SGD
- S. pombe in collaboration with PomBase
- Zebrafish in collaboration with ZFIN
- Dictyostelium in collaboration with dictyBase
If we don’t currently take submissions from your community, do not despair. microPublication Biology is only able to publish research from communities with a committed interest in our journal and a knowledgebase/database that is willing to collaborate with our journal editors. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
microPublication articles are supposed to be atomized data, from one experiment. However we know that a larger story can be lurking somewhere. Integrations articles allow you to put these data together to expand the narrative into a more cohesive report. These should still be short (1-3 pages) but can include a final experiment that ties everything together. Click here to submit.
Example of Integrations microPublications:
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). LRP-2 control the localization of C. elegans SYS-1/beta-catenin. microPublication Biology.
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). LRP-2 likely acts downstream of EGL-20/Wnt. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000153
- Minor, P.J. and Sternberg, P.W. (2019). Low density lipoprotein receptors LRP-1 and LRP-2 in C. elegans. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000154
- Minor, PJ; Sternberg, PW (2019). The role of lrp-2 in C. elegans vulval cell lineage polarity. microPublication Biology. 10.17912/micropub.biology.000155
*Our Submission Portal was developed in collaboration with the Collaborative Knowledge Foundation